We make Social Media work for your business.
Improve your online presence and social credibility.
Regular fresh content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and the rest.
Get positive reviews, reach new customers and grow your business.
What we do
- Develop a social media strategy which fits with your business priorities and budget
- Create and deploy engaging posts across all of your social channels
- Reach new audiences and turn them into customers
- Build loyalty among existing customers
- Improve your brand image and become a thought leader within your industry
- Optimisation through the use of cover photos, profile pictures, opening hours, company info etc.
- Monitor and report on your social media performance
- We work with a variety of SME’s from sole traders to larger companies with in-house marketing teams.
- You can be as involved as you want to be.
- We are based in East Kilbride, Glasgow and can either work by meeting face to face or, if you prefer we can work remotely by email, skype and telephone.
Everyone has heard of Facebook and most people will have a personal Facebook account. It is known across the world as the most popular social media platform and therefore perfect for showcasing your business.
Twitter moves fast and is fairly high maintence. It requires thought, creativity, planning and timing.
The targeting on LinkedIn is unparalleled in the realm of digital advertising with the potential to reach 450m professionals around the globe. It is the ideal platform for small businesses looking to attract new customers.
Google+ offers many benefits that other social channels don’t. It may not be be the most popular socila platform but Google loves it when you play in their sandbox. Optimising your business page on Google+ can improve local search, especially for small to medium businesses.
Pinterest pins are 100 times more spreadable than a tweet. It is an engaging platform that could be good for improving your reach and promoting your brand.
The web is now all about video making YouTube more popular than ever. Depending on your business this could be the social channel for you.
Owned by Facebook, the popularity of Instagram has rocketed in the past couple of years. Instagram is the perfect platform for businesses who want to display images and photos.
30 min Free Consultation – lets have a chat and discuss how Jamjar can improve your social presence.